Dubai is second of the largest emirates of the United Arab Emirates and it is a city that has emerged as one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Dubai is not just any city – it is a city that holds magic, excitement, and surprises for everyone. And, this is a city where you are always assured of sunshine throughout the year. Dubai is a tourist paradise full of exciting and exotic destinations, wonderful luxury hotels, beautiful golden beaches, and the alluring sea making it a much sought after place. Visitors and residents of Dubai enjoy a happy lifestyle in the pleasant climate throughout the year.
Dubai offers a lot of fantastic and exciting sightseeing places for visitors, and some of these destinations are given below.
• Dubai is full of beautiful beaches which provide a range of recreational and entertainment facilities to the visitors. Some of the public beaches of Dubai are the Jumeirah Beach, the Mamzar Beach, and the Jebel Ali Beach though there are a number of luxury hotels in Dubai which have their own private beaches. Many of the beaches provide water sports and beach activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing.
• Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and it is a wonderful place for you to enjoy yourself with various types of snow sports. This indoor ski resort that is located in the Mall of the Emirates which is one of the largest shopping malls of Dubai. Ski Dubai offers visitors a number of snow activities such as toboggan runs, icy body slide, climbing towers, snowboarding, and a snowball shooting gallery.
• Visit the Dubai Museum which is located within the ramparts of the beautiful Al Fahidi Fort. It is a must-see place for every visitor who comes to Dubai. It includes a number of archeological objects such as pottery, stone and metallic items, stone engravings, and also skeletons. A section of the museum is devoted completely to drums, flutes, lyres, bagpipes, and other local musical instruments.
• The Wild Wadi Water Park is a popular water-themed park with several options for entertainment and fun. Some of the water games are a wave pool, water slides, and artificial surfing machines. There are different types of water rides and one of the exciting rides is the Rushdown Ravine where the riders are taken on a 560 ft. downhill slide and brought down with great speed.
• Take a trip across the deserts of Dubai in a 4WD and you will find that zipping up and down the dunes is one of the most exciting things in the world. Have BBQ dinner while you watch belly dancing and smoke a shisha under the stars in a traditional Bedouin camp. You could also try some sandboarding on the dunes of the Dubai desert.
• Discover Dubai with a 24-hour ticket, at your own leisure and pleasure. You can hop-on or hop-off any bus and get to know the real Dubai.
• Take a seaplane flight and take a view of Dubai from the skies. See all the famous icons of Dubai on a flight which will take you around Dubai for 40 minutes.
• No Trip to Dubai is complete without tasting the scrumptious and mouthwatering dishes of Dubai. Taste some of traditional dishes of Dubai such as the Shawarma which is a chicken dish, Falafel which is made of chickpeas, and the famous Arabic bread.