Singapore has a huge number of shopping malls each one of which has its own specialty and market targets. Scotts Square is the latest addition to the huge range of shopping malls of Orchard Road. The barely two years old shopping mall has quickly grown famous for its great range of label stores and for its great representation of art works. Let us see what Scotts Square has on offer for us.
Orchard Road is one of the longest and most luxurious shopping roads in the world. There are more than 15 shopping malls located alongside this great road and Scotts Square is located on the Northern End of the luxurious shopping road. Scotts Square is developed and managed by Wheelock Properties and its building finished in November of 2011. Scotts Square is located between two luxurious hotels, the Grand Hyatt and Marriott Hotels. The shopping mall has 4 floors featuring lots of elegant stores. The specialty of Scotts Square is in its dedication to fine arts. The shopping mall houses four high value artworks, which include the painting of Salvador Dali and the Victoria & Albert Museum Chandelier by Dale chihuly that hangs right above the main entrance. The mall also houses an imposing art gallery the Wheelock Art Gallery that houses several temporary exhibitions of contemporary art works during the year.
Let us look at the must-visit stores within Scotts Square that are more than worth visiting:
• Scotts square houses the first, and one and only Singapore label store of renowned American fashion designer Michael Kors.
• Fashion and home ware store of worldwide famous French luxury brand Hermes.
• Great label store of French designer Anne Fontaine which has some of the most beautiful collection of ladies’ blouses.
• Mixed brand store of On Pedder offering great contemporary brands such as Nicholas Kirkwood and Brian Atwood, Alexander Wang, Pierre Hardy, Jimmy Choo and Alexander Mc Queen among others.
• Sincere Fine Watches Store offering luxury watches of different brands which include Roger Dubuis, Claret, Franck Muller, Piaget, Breguet and many others.
• Poltrona Frau – a great furniture store housing lots of exclusive and luxurious furniture, home ware and kitchen ware coming straight from the best furniture designers of the Milan Furniture Fair.
• Fairprice Finest – supermarket selling luxury items and rare delicacies
• Guardian Health and Beauty – exclusive beauty salon and cosmetics
• Musée Platinum – Japanese top hair removal salon
• En Haute Jewellery – offering the finest selection of top jewellers
• Luxury dining options at the restaurants of Wild Honey, Crystal Jade Pristine Restaurant
• Ladies Apparel Boutiques of Balmain of Vivenne Tam
• Dome Café
Scotts Square has several other fine options that are full of surprises for the customers. All high quality, this shopping mall is definitely for those, who would like to pamper themselves with a bit of the best international stores can offer.
When you are in Singapore, we definitely suggest you to pay a visit to this outstanding place, even if you do not have the actual budget to afford to do shopping there. Scotts Square is more than worth visiting for its great masterpieces of art and the friendly cafés as well.