The impressive and modern Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. This is the pulsating headquarters for business, finance and of course, real estate. It is also the main headquarters for oil companies. Abu Dhabi is a vast city spread over 67,000kms, covering almost 87% of the nations total area. So real estate is a field that is booming out here.
Abu Dhabi is a very modern city with some of the best looking real estate properties, like beautiful malls and office buildings, luxury hotels, amazing villas and parks and many other well-developed tourist attractions as well. Abu Dhabi had been slightly sluggish in the past with real estate development, but thanks to new and dynamic real estate and property laws, this city has picked up in the field of real estate and properties.
Abu Dhabi is the biggest oil producing city in the UAE and is experiencing a boom in real estate today. Trading in real estate has become very popular in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is cosmopolitan in nature and welcomes people from all cultures and backgrounds, which again is good for its real estate business.
The following are the reasons why it is sensible to invest in real estate in Abu Dhabi:
• Buying real estate will be profitable, as the price for it is bound to go up in the future. So you can even expect to get more rent for your real estate property.
• There are no foreign exchange controls and trade barriers relating to the real estate industry. By opening out its doors to foreign investors interested in the real estate business, Abu Dhabi has successfully increased its own real estate and property dealings.
• The other reasons for the upward zoom in Abu Dhabi’s real estate is that no corporate and income taxes are levied on real estate.
• Abu Dhabi is a rich city, known to have the highest per capita income the world over, subsequently, the highest purchasing power. The economy has been very stable too, leading to steady growth. This is one of the major reasons why the real estate industry flourishes out here.
• Another reason for the flourishing real estate business in Abu Dhabi is that many incentives are given to investors in real estate. The cost of owning real estate property is competitive.
• Since Abu Dhabi has been socially, financially and economically stable for many decades now, investing in real estate and property is expected to give huge returns.
• Yet another reason for a rise in Abu Dhabi’s real estate business is that it connects very well to other major cities like Dubai and the Jebel Ali free zone. The harbor is also easily accessible from Abu Dhabi, which makes it even more tempting for investors to deal in real estate out here.
• The traders and investors who had missed buying real estate in cities like Dubai have the convenience of investing in Abu Dhabi’s real estate market. Investing in Abu Dhabi’s real estate industry is beneficial both for individual and commercial property seekers.
This sudden boom in real estate in Abu Dhabi has created an influx of foreign investment. Many new real estate developers are mushrooming here everyday and are planning to further the real estate industry scene in Abu Dhabi.